The President announced a week ago that he wanted to pull our troops out of the Syria. He made a campaign pledge to stay out of needless wars, and with the strength of ISIS reduced to negligible, he said troops would be out “soon, very soon.”
On Sunday, it was reported that dozens of Syrians choked to death after a suspected chemical attack in Douma, Syria, by President Bashar al-Assad. The Russian government, who has been aiding Assad, calls the reports a “continuous series of fake news about the use of chlorine and other chemical agents by the government forces.”
This is the eighth chemical attack in Syria since Trump took office. Assad has persistently denied any involvement in such warfare.
Trump responded with these tweets on Sunday:
“Many dead, including women and children, in mindless CHEMICAL attack in Syria. Area of atrocity is in lockdown and encircled by Syrian Army, making it completely inaccessible to outside world. President Putin, Russia and Iran are responsible for backing Animal Assad. Big price to pay. Open area immediately for medical help and verification. Another humanitarian disaster for no reason whatsoever. SICK!”
“If President Obama had crossed his stated Red Line In The Sand, the Syrian disaster would have ended long ago! Animal Assad would have been history!”
In April 2017, Trump ordered military strikes on a Syrian airbase in response to a chemical attack that was said to have killed 80 civilians. The Pentagon said 59 Tomahawk cruise missiles were launched, aimed at Syrian fighter jets, aircraft shelters, radar equipment, ammunition bunkers and storage sites. In advance of the launch, military planners notified Russian and Syrian forces to minimize the risk to personnel. All Russian aircraft had been removed before the strike. No one was hurt.
Back in 1961, when he was about to leave office, President Eisenhower gave a speech mentioning the dangers of the military-industrial-congressional complex. He ended up scrubbing “congressional” from the text. But his meaning was clear: we should not allow our actions to be dictated by unchecked power that thrives on continual warfare.
“In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist.”
Are chemicals the new weapon of choice? Sergey Skripal, a former Russian spy who was captured by Russia, then freed during an exchange with the UK, was poisoned in March. He and his daughter Yulia were hospitalized and 48 others took ill after the attack in Salisbury, England. The Skripals and the other victims have all recovered.
The British government accused Russia of attempted murder and 28 other countries joined them. Russia has denied the accusations and asked for proof. None has been offered. The ensuing retaliations have led to a “war” of throwing each others’ diplomats out of the country.
Sen. John McCain’s secret trip to Syria in 2013. Sign reads: New Syria Reception Hall and Hospitality
McCain and Chemical Weapons Connection
The Duran reported that in February of 2017, John McCain secretly went to Syria and there was probably a connection with that trip and a chemical weapons attack. He was there speaking with U.S. military officials, rebel fighters, and regional leaders. A few weeks later, a suspicious chemical attack was launched in an Idlib province, which prompted Trump to respond with the firing of 59 missiles.
On Sunday, April 8, 2018, McCain issued a statement saying that when President Trump said he wanted to withdraw troops, it emboldened Assad, Russia and Iran. McCain blamed the latest chemical attack in Douma on Trump’s announcement. He urged Trump to adopt a comprehensive strategy that lays out clear objectives, saying, “It’s not too late to stop Assad’s impunity and begin to rewrite this terrible chapter in our history.”
The UN Security Council is expected to meet on Monday to address the latest chemical weapons attack in Syria.
- McCain’s first “secret” trip to Syria was May, 2013, and three weeks later a chemical attack was launched in Ghouta, Syria. He made the trip in order to demand aggressive military action in the two-year-old Syrian civil war. He also called for a no-fly zone and the arming of rebel fighters. President Obama was aware of McCain’s visit, but it was considered “secret” because he went unannounced.
- While Secretary of State John Kerry met with Russian officials, McCain slipped across the border from Turkey into Bad al salam Syria, where met with rebel leaders for about an hour. These men later became leaders in ISIS. Three months after this 2013 meeting, the airport in Mengh was seized by rebel fighters.
- After the the meeting, prominent people such as Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) accused McCain of meeting with terrorists. This was disputed by the MSM, including The Daily Beast and Washington Post.
One problem is these men go by several names. For example, Ibrahim al Badri, aka Abu Du-a, is also Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi. There was an $11 million reward issued by the U.S. State Department in 2011, and upped to $25 million in 2016, for information leading to al-Baghdadi’s capture or death.
Abu Mosa, pictured above, became ISIS’ press officer, and Muhammad Nour is a suspect in the kidnapping of three hostages shown in ISIS beheading videos.
According to Ukranian hackers, one beheading video was staged and Sen. McCain knew it. The hackers said they broke into McCain’s laptop while he was in the Ukraine in June 2015 and found a video of a staged ISIS execution. The video can be viewed here, and features a full stage with a “hostage” and “executioner.”
President Trump has named April 8 as National Former Prisoner of War Recognition Day.
“On this day, we pay homage to the courageous warriors who endured time in enemy hands and returned with honor to their families. During their capture, they faced loneliness, torture, hardship, separation from loved ones, and uncertainty about the future. In spite of unimaginable tribulations, these patriots persevered and survived. They are American heroes.”
Why this Matters: It is curious that it comes the same day as all this news connecting John McCain’s Syrian visits to coincidental chemical weapons attacks. McCain is famous for being a POW in Viet Nam, yet on the campaign trial, Trump called McCain a traitor.
McCain worked hard to keep information about his fellow POWs from being shared with the public and may have helped keep Americans prisoner for many years. He has been accused of making propaganda broadcasts used by the enemy and helping them plan attacks on American soldiers.
From the Conspiracy Corner:
The “Q” patriot, our Trump insider, raised questions in Sunday’s posts about the connection between Hillary Clinton and John F. Kennedy, Jr.
Here are some facts:
- JFK Jr.’s run for the New York Senate ended when he was killed in a plane crash in 1999.
- The Democrat seat was won by Hillary Clinton in 2000.
- Donald Trump had a warm relationship with JFK Jr. According to Michael Berman, who partnered with Kennedy in the magazine George, JFK envisioned Trump as president. Kennedy flew a select group of magazine advertisers to meet with Trump and others at Mar-a-Lago in 1996. When asked about running for president, Kennedy said, “I think you should be asking those questions of Donald.”
- The plane crash was the 30th anniversary of the Chappaquiddick scandal, when Senator Edward Kennedy drove off a bridge. His campaign aide Mary Jo Kopechne perished and Kennedy left her, not reporting the accident to police.
- Bill Clinton was President when JFK, Jr. died.
- Kennedy was flying a Piper Saratoga that he had purchase a few months earlier. The plane crashed into the Atlantic Ocean near Martha’s Vineyard on July 18, 1999. Kennedy allegedly lost control because of spatial disorientation. He was not instrument-rated and was only able to fly under visual flight rules. The weather and low light conditions were thought to be an issue. Also killed were his wife Carolyn Bessette Kennedy and her sister Lauren Bessette.
Carelessness? A Washington Post story calls the plane crash and the death of cousin Michael Kennedy “carelessness.” Michael died when he collided with a tree while skiing in Aspen in 1997. Michael was earlier accused of having had an affair with the family’s 14-year-old babysitter.
Q placed a CIA document directly under his post on JFK.
This is a 1956 memo directing that the OSI be established as the focal point on the earth satellite program. The OSI, Office of Scientific Intelligence, was the forerunner of the CIA. The memo directs that the OSI will have responsibility over guided missiles. This begs the question, Was a guided missile used to take down JFK Jr.’s plane?
How to Pray: For everything that is hidden to come into the light; protection for our troops and law enforcement officers. For wisdom and discernment for the President and that his advisors are honest and true. Pray for an end to the war in Syria.
Psalm 48:14 – For this God is our God for ever and ever: he will be our guide even unto death.
New Q posts from Sunday have been added to the video of this newsletter. Don’t forget to subscribe to my channel and click on the “bell” to be notified of new videos.