The number of unanswered questions about the February 14th massacre at Marjorie Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Broward County, Florida, keeps growing. You could say there’s not just one, but a herd of elephants in the room. Just like Las Vegas, the official narrative doesn’t stand up to scrutiny, no matter how hard Sheriff Scott Israel and CNN push it.
To view this newsletter on YouTube, click here.
Let’s look at the official story and see if any of our questions can fit into that narrative. Nikolas Cruz, a troubled young man, entered a high school in Broward County Florida and shot up his teachers and classmates. The lone gunman killed 17 and put two others in the hospital. Guns, the NRA, and the Second Amendment are to blame.
Now 10 questions that should be asked:
1. How did a 19 year-old who recently had to be taught how to use a microwave oven plan this fast and efficient shooting?
- Cruz was staying with another family after his mother’s death in November. The family said he was naive but not stupid, and had to be taught how to use a microwave oven.
2. How did Nikolas Cruz “suit up” and assemble his AR-15 so quickly?
- Cruz arrived via an Uber at 2:19 and initiated his attack inside the building at 2:21. He is said to have gotten dressed (helmet, face mask and armored vest), assembled his weapon and began shooting two minutes after he arrived. Then Cruz traveled through all three floors of building 12–shooting several people in the classrooms and hallway–all in 5 minutes.
4. Where are the students that can positively identify Cruz as the shooter?
- One woman (who may or may not have been a student) said she was talking to Cruz during the shooting, and he wasn’t the shooter. Her interview wasn’t aired on the mainstream media (MSM), but was posted on social media.
5. Why have several students asserted there were at least two and possibly three shooters, and why are they being ignored?
6. Why did the students see squad cars pull up to the school during the shooting, but cops remained outside?
- Sheriff’s deputies had their weapons drawn during the incident, but were shielded by the open doors of their vehicles.
7. Who told the emergency responders to wait outside while the people inside lay dying?
- Paramedic first responders had to wait outside for several minutes, even though they were armed and ready to retrieve the victims.
- According to a report by WSVN television in Miami/Ft. Lauderdale, the paramedics were asking the scene commander to be allowed into the building but were kept outside.
- Several said they would have risked their lives to go in and potentially could have saved some of the victims. Some wouldn’t give their names for fear of being fired.
8. Why did the FBI and local law enforcement and mental health professionals ignore the warnings? (see notes on Cruz, below)
Photo: Area circled in red on paper contains student’s name.
9. If the CNN town hall was legit, why did the students asking questions all have an identical piece of paper with “their question” typed and tagged with their names?
10. Which is complicit in this shooting: the Promise Program or the NRA?
- The Promise Program was brought to Broward County by Robert Runcie, a former Chicago School Board Superintendent.
- The Promise Program was implemented in order to gain federal funding by lowering crime statistics in schools.
- Youth crimes–especially those committed by minorities–are not reported to police in order to create better statistics.
- Not only are schools with lowered arrests and suspensions compensated with more money, real estate prices rise, communities look more attractive on paper, and politicians win elections.
Perhaps an even more important question is: Who benefits from the shooting? Notice the dollar signs in this post by Q, our alleged Trump/intelligence insider. There are 17 of them, one for each person killed. Especially noteworthy is the suggestion that it’s always about the money.
According to the Courant article linked in the post above, the community received:
- $17 million in federal aid to enhance mental health services and school security
- $28 million from charities
- The United Way spent half of their cut on Public Relations
- The Sandy Hook Foundation used their cut to hire an executive director
- The rest was used for “personnel” and “long-term needs”
Another casualty of the massacre is the NRA. There is a full-out assault on the gun rights organization and the Second Amendment. The NRA has lost relationships with major corporations such as Delta Airlines and Enterprise Car Rental. Billboards are springing up that call for the “killing” of the NRA and the politicians who support gun rights.
It looks as though Cruz is guilty, but do we know that he acted alone? Could he have been set up? Consider these facts:
- Diagnosed as a developmentally disabled person (per school district documents) at age 3.
- DCFS labeled Cruz ADHD; he was medicated and counseled at school and at home.
- Over a seven-year period while living with his adopted mother, Lynda Cruz, police were called to their residence 39 times for a “mentally ill person,” “child/elderly abuse,” “domestic disturbance” and “missing person.”
- Cruz repeatedly disobeyed teachers and disrupted classes. He was referred to family counseling and was suspended.
- An anonymous person notified Broward County Sheriff’s Office that Cruz had posted photos of guns on Instagram, saying he would shoot up a school one day.
- Crisis workers were called to the Stoneman Douglas High School in 2016 to address Cruz’s behavior. They declared he was “not a risk to harm himself or others”–even though there were self-mutilation photos on social media and others showing him killing small animals.
- Ben Bennight sent a tip to the FBI that Nikolas Cruz commented on a YouTube video, “I’m going to be a professional school shooter.” The FBI didn’t follow up.
- At some point after Linda Cruz’ death in November, Cruz called the authorities on himself. He said he was troubled due to losing his mom.
- Cruz was suspended for one day in January 2017 for assault. The school requested a “threat assessment” but it is unclear if that was done.
- One month ago, someone with close ties to Cruz advised authorities he had guns, a desire to kill, and would potentially shoot up a school. The tip never got forwarded to Miami FBI Field Office.
- February 8, Cruz was expelled for disciplinary reasons and bounced between 3 alternative schools.
- Three days before the shooting, Cruz bought an AR-15.
When describing the shooting to Cruz said he heard voices in his head telling him what to do.
There is no way of knowing if all of his social media posts are from him. Perhaps he FBI didn’t investigate when they should have precisely because he was a pawn as stated in the Q post below:
If Sheriff Scott Israel is telling the truth, then why the social media attacks on Christians and conservatives? Twitter took away followers last week, and this week YouTube is yanking channels and pulling down videos of content creators (this editor included) asking these questions. Our questions shouldn’t be a threat to a truthful narrative.
This is another Las Vegas shooting where nothing adds up. Six people in Las Vegas who saw things that didn’t match the official narrative met with strange accidents or otherwise died suddenly in the weeks following the attack. Will Parkland witnesses be targeted next?
How to Pray: For the safety of the witnesses in Parkland, for the healing of their grief. May God point the light of truth on the roots of this shooting and expose the guilty. Pray for the salvation of Nikolas Cruz and that he will receive just treatment for whatever he has done.
Exhortation: The Tribe of Issachar
This newsletter is written for believers in Christ, patriotic truth-seekers, and those who have traded ignorance for discernment and understanding. God is with us and He is for us. We are waging a war that is worth fighting and winning. And even more, we have a special calling that promises a special reward, just like the tribe of Issachar.
And of the children of Issachar, which were men that had understanding of the times, to know what Israel ought to do; the heads of them were two hundred; and all their brethren were at their commandment. 1 Chron. 12:32
And their brethren among all the families of Issachar were valiant men of might, reckoned in all by their genealogies fourscore and seven thousand. 1 Chron. 7:5
Jacob and Leah had a son named Issachar. The name means “recompense;” for they looked to God to supply their reward.
Issachar had discernment and knowledge; they were men who had skill in learning. They were hard workers who understood the times and knew what Israel ought to do.
Stop a minute and take that in. Every time you share this newsletter or gently inform someone about the truth, you are carrying on the duties of Issachar.
When Jacob blessed Issachar, he called him a strong-boned ass bowed down between two burdens, and added that Issachar:
…saw that rest was good, and the land that it was pleasant; and bowed his shoulder to bear, and became a servant unto tribute. Gen. 49:14-15
Those who diligently pursue understanding and then share what we learn are servants unto tribute. There’s no recompense now, but the Lord who sees what we do will one day repay us.
Worldly wisdom says to either run and hide from bad news, or become a fear monger. We choose neither: we will have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness and we will expose them (Eph. 5:11). Where fear awaits, we will bring our faith to defeat it. Not only have we been bought with a price (the life of the Lord Jesus), our diligence has a price and God Himself will reward us.
Thank you for answering the call of God in your life to understand the times. It isn’t easy! May the Lord richly reward us both now and that day when we stand before his throne. Pray that He continues to lead us into all truth and that when we share with others our words are gentle and our hearts are pure.
There is nothing covered that shall not be revealed; neither hid that shall not be known. Luke 12:2
Have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them. Eph. 5:11
Ps. 85:10 – Mercy and truth are met together; righteousness and peace have kissed each other.
Newsletter on YouTube here.